Things You Need to Know to Pass Your Home Inspection
Home inspection is a very important thing that every buyer does before buying a home. Hence, it is important that before you put your home for sale in the market, you must know about the various things that can have a positive reflection in the home inspector’s report. Before a home inspector visits your home, it is always wise that you involve one for your home. Based on his report, you can do the necessary improvements. This will not only help you in selling your home faster but you are also going to get a great price by selling it. We know some of the best home inspectors and we can help you with one if you feel like. To make your home selling a profitable affair, contact us anytime!
These are the 11 important things that you must know to pass the home inspection:
• Security features: You must check that whether the locking systems of your house are good or not. Make sure that the locks of the windows and the doors are proper.
• Plumbing defects: The water pipes have to be checked to make them rust-free. The repair works have to be done if they have got rusted as that could cause a big problem to water.
• Rotting Wood: The doors and the window woods should be painted if they have got dampened.
• Roof problems: The roofs are to be checked against leakage problem. Make sure that the water should not leak through them.
• Poor condition of cooling and heating system: The heat exchangers should be rust-free and in case they have got damaged, they must be immediately replaced.
• Electrical works: The wiring and electrical system of your home should be absolutely fine. Aluminum or copper made wires are right for any home.
• Unsafe or over fused electrical circuit: If more amperage is absorbed on the circuit, then an electrical hazard can take place.
• Masonry Work: To prevent water penetrating inside, it is better to do a re-bricking.
• Wet or Damp Basement: The home inspector will surely check the walls for a white powdery mineral deposit just a few inches above the floor.
• Damp Attic Spaces: Make sure that the attic spaces are free of damps.
• Foundation Problems: The home inspector will definitely inquire about the overall foundation of your home.
Reaching us is very easy. Our 24 hours phone line is available for you. Besides, you can also e-mail us if you feel like. To know in details, you can visit our office as per your convenient day and have a face to face talk with us. In case you have any suggestions, feel free to let us know about them. This will help us in bettering our service everyday. If you are satisfied with our service, also inform us about it. Make the most of us to get the right price for your home!
Fill up a contact form to get an instant access to best of Singapore real estate
, , ,
Mindy Yong 杨雯诗
CEA Registration Number : R021232Z
KF Property Network Pte Ltd
CEA Licence Number : L3008430D