Confused of Buying First or Selling First?
Are you getting sandwiched in between the confusion of whether to buy first or sell first? You are just at the right place! With us, you can easily come out of this dilemma. You need to understand that it is you who is buying or selling your house. Hence, it is important that you have a track of the market condition of the Singapore real estate. Everything related to your property deal has to be taken care of very judgmentally.
When you buy a home before selling your older one, then you have to bear the economic burden of both the houses. There is risk in the other way too for if you sell your home first and then look out for a new home there are chances of you becoming homeless. Thus, you should try to learn which one of these two is prospective under the current market condition.
Go through the following points that say it is better to buy first and then sell:
• If the condition of the real estate market is prospective for buying and selling homes, then it runs a little risk in buying the home first and then selling.
• To some, money does not matter. What matters to them is a superb home that matches their style and comfort. If they come across a home that is just perfect, they immediately make a move to buy them. To avoid letting the home get out of hands, the buyers can buy it first and then go for selling.
• A seller sometimes sells the home at a price that is much lower than the market value. This happens when he wants to desperately sell the home. Under such a condition, it is wise to buy the home first as it is available at a low cost.
Now, go through the following that says it is better to sell first and then buy:
• A seller can get a higher price for his home if he is not in a great hurry to sell his home. With this huge profit, he can get the best buy.
• If a seller has already a home to live in, then he can avoid accepting the offer that comes to him first. It gives him a space to negotiate.
• The home can be put on rent by the seller till he gets the perfect home to move on.
Thus the entire thing depends on one’s requirements and also on the current real estate market condition. We can help you in the best way to take the decision of whether to buy first or sell first. Our long years of knowledge and partnerise in the Singapore real estate are something you can always count on. Hence, take our partner advice to make the most from your Singapore property deal. Be the first to call us! We also reply back through mail if that is convenient for you.
Fill up a contact form to get an instant access to best of Singapore real estate.
, , ,
Mindy Yong 杨雯诗
CEA Registration Number : R021232Z
KF Property Network Pte Ltd
CEA Licence Number : L3008430D